Friday, November 25, 2011

How can I help legalize gay marriage in all 50 states?

I asked this earlier and it got reported/deleted. Please, I'm just asking for ideas/suggestions...How can I help legalize gay marriage in all 50 states?
educate as many people as you can.How can I help legalize gay marriage in all 50 states?
impossible...but wait 4 to 8 years because it has been proven that in some states gay marriage was almost legalized by a small margin shows how much our new generation the young people of this country care about our civil rights all you can do is Vote Pro Gay Marriage in anything help them with propaganda and what not get involved in their community if you want to help them...
bigè·¯ot


n. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is ';intolerant'; of those who differ.





This seems to be a word that is thrown around all too frequently. Do you realize how ';Politically Incorrect'; it is to make a wide generalization on something about which you do not know?





I think we are all partial to our own group of religion/politics etc. To deny this obvious truth would be ignorant: which leaves us ';only'; with tolerance.





Consider: My right to opinion, and if I choose, speech: is Constitutionally guaranteed. Too many times, in my face to shout me down (figuratively): is to deny rights. I do not organize parades to throw my ';lifestyle'; in your face (nudity %26amp; lewd gestures) or follow you home to damage your property. Nor, have I ever pushed an old lady to the ground.





This is not tolerance but intolerance. This method is not drawing compassion but, contempt.





Therefore: If you want to help this cause, be a voice of reason in the cause.
Keep thinking positively and keep you eyes on the prize.
....get married in CANADA
Wait 4 years. Watch the bigots drop like flies.
That will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment