Friday, November 25, 2011

What is your opinion on gay marriage?

I won't tell you my opinion i don't want you to change your answer because of what I might say. I just want to hear your view on this subject. I'm trying to take as many peoples views on this as I can. I am conducting a survey to see how people fell on the inside. Tell me how you REALLY fell NO lying!What is your opinion on gay marriage?
Even though I'm straight, I honestly believe that same-sex marriage is okay as long as nobody forces it on me... like religion. I think the government has no business whatsoever in your bedroom. Who you love is not something that the government should be controlling. If you don't like individuals that are homosexual, just don't think about them! It's that simple. No one has the right to keep you from loving someone, even if they are of the same sex. I think same-sex marriage should be widely accepted as something natural, not a disease.





The funny thing is, we've done this before. We the people have discriminated against a certain ';kind'; of people, the blacks. It's ironic how we as a generation look down upon those who are racist... yet many of us think that homosexuality is a disease and should be stopped? The next generation or the one after that will laugh at us and look down upon us for thinking that homosexuality is a taboo. What is your opinion on gay marriage?
I am against it. I don't base this reasoning on any religious beliefs (I'm agnostic) but on the fact that in our society and as far as I know every other society (Eastern, African, etc) marriage has been between a man and a woman. For thousands of years its been like this, despite social changes and so on.





But now that the social/political scene is all for gay rights it must be changed... what of tradition? No, I say preserve tradition and our way of life, don't sacrifice it for today's political agenda. Also I don't want to have to always ask someone I see with a ring on their finger if they are married to a man or woman. This should be automatically obvious.
its a fundamental right....well not anymore since yes on 8 won. but i voted no on 8 because everyone has the right to do whatever they like as long as their not disturbing others. gay people should be treated equally there isn't anything wrong with them. the bible says gay people cant get married but there are many other things the bible says and people take it as if it were something negligible except gay marriage.they weren't going to teach marriage in schools because i doubt there is something about marriage in the teachers' curriculum. and so what if they did, kids are going to learn about it soon and its not gong to make them gay its going to teach them that its ok to be gay and just be yourself. all this so there isn't any excluding and discrimination. because people should realize that telling gay people they cant be married, is elimination of fundamental rights, excluding them from something beautiful everyone should be able to have, and most of all, its discrimination. bottom line, its just wrong.
i think gay marriage shouldn't be banned! thats so mean! i think gays should have the right to get married! i hate homophobes! one of my good friends came to school crying the other day because of prop 8 was yes! she was planning on to get married to her gf when they graduate!


they stoped gay marriage but they cant stop the love between two people of the same sex!





no matter if you are gay,straight,or bi at least you are in love and thats all that matters! thats how i see it...
Honestly, I think someone telling me that I can't marry a girl because I'm a girl is the most horrible thing ever. Eff that crap. GOD LOVES ME. I'm a good Catholic girl. I'm not a bad person. And because I finally find happiness with another woman, and want to share the wedding I've always wanted since I was a child, and told I'm can't? Pfft, nuh uh. No way. Best believe I'd raise Hell if I could. That's like saying ';Hey, your skin is black.. so you can't marry that white girl.'; Or, ';Aw, sorry, even though you believe in God and have been a decent human being, you can't spend your life legally with this person because he's handicapped.'; Nope, if I were Jesus, I'd kill everyone on Earth and start over. I'd be so disappointed in humanity for making such rules just cause some people are homophobes.
gays/lesbians should have all the rights that straight people do





all the people that voted for prop 8 are just stupid people that think life is all about the bible





i mean the bible says marriage should be between a man and a women but it also says dont discriminate





ever think about that?
Their sin to live with, %26amp; it's not my business. It's a free country they should be able to get married. I believe it's a sin, but I don't feel our government has the right to step in and say who we can love.
I'm not for it, it is abnormal for two people of the same sex to marry. Marriage is between a man and woman. PERIOD.
i really don't care. if they want to get married, what makes people think they can stop them? if they do get married, is it going to make our lives worse? nope, so let them
It's gay and it's illegal in most states. America(along with the rest of the world) is not yet ready for it, I guess.
I think all men except me should be gay.


Then I'd be so popular with all straight women.


Maybe not,,,ive already got my work cut out looking after the women that are available now !.


If you love someone then go for it. Regardless of their gender.
i dont rele have an opinion on it


i say they should be happy........like anyone else should be





not like married couples are generally happy after a couple or so years
Gay marriage is an abomination.
If any two people have the desire to be married, that's their business. Why should straight people be the only ones making each other's lives miserable?
i think gays should be able to get married.


im bi, so i support them. banning gay marriage is so mean! i can care less what people think! at least where im from its not banned. homophobes can kiss me a**!
i don't care. seriously, i don't have any feeling towards it.
If gay couples want to be as miserable as straight couples I say let them. Who am I to say they can't?
I could care less if gay people want to get married. They're not bothering me or anybody else.
k...this is what think of gay marriage...I think they won't be able to make babies
I support it 100% because It's legal in Canada. And gays can get divorced now when there married.
I think its fine.If you love someone the same gender there is no reason why you cant be with them.
against it. its not natural.
Let em do what they want... it's not like it's gonna hurt me.
It's soooo gay.
love is love. why should the GOVERNMENT hold that against anyone?
Let 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment