Friday, November 25, 2011

How long does the ideal ';starter marriage'; last?

How do you know when it's time to move on and find true love?How long does the ideal ';starter marriage'; last?
I mean, that's situational. I know they say it's about four years these days, but ';ideal'; Lol WHO CHOSES AN EARLY DIVORCE as the IDEAL??? I hope to marry forever, but if it truly is miserable, I believe within a year of whenever that absolutely excruciating pain, I will get out of that marriage. Life is short and I don't believe in self-abuse, so I'd leave, but only in the most extreme situation.How long does the ideal ';starter marriage'; last?
When you want out.


When you feel no need to be in the relationship.


When you feel like the thought of that person touching you is repulsive.


When you find yourself flirting or talking to other guys.


When you feel no need to be a part of that person's life %26amp; you just don't care anymore. You know it's over %26amp; you just have to move on.


It's pretty cut %26amp; dry. You're either in it or not. There's no in between.


Life's too short to be unhappy or to be with a person you can't see yourself with long term... for whatever reason.
If only people would stop having starter marriages and wait for the real deal... we're in such hurries to get married and grow up, we make some really stupid mistakes!! If you're not married yet, take your time!! But to answer your question, my friend has been married twice and each was about 3 years...
The ideal marriage lasts until the honeymoon trip is over.
well, according to my sister-in-law about 3-4 days tops.
Hmm. Can you clarify a bit? I'd like to help you out on this one...but you're not giving us enough information.

No comments:

Post a Comment