Friday, November 25, 2011

Teens: What were the reasons you decided to have/not have sex before marriage?

I won't judge anyone. I just want to know the reasoning behind your decision, kinda to see both sides of the situation.Teens: What were the reasons you decided to have/not have sex before marriage?
I';m a 16 year old girl and i'm waiting for marriage, for several reasons.





1. I'm a Christian and i believe that sex was a gift from God for married couples not to be abused.





2. The body is the temple of the holy spirit, i have some self respect.





3. My boyfriend is also waiting, i wouldn't want to be the one to destroy his promise, where's the respect in that?





4. Virginity is the greatest gift you can give, and i want to give it to my husband on our wedding night, to show how much i love him.





5. If i found out my husband had lost it to someone else before me i would be heartbroken, because i had waited. So i put myself in his prospective shoes...





6. The longer you wait, the better it will be. I don't want to ';get it out of the way'; because where's the ';specialness'; in that? I want it to be worth the wait, and it will be.Teens: What were the reasons you decided to have/not have sex before marriage?
Im 16 years I know that I may be too young to have sex but I can't change the past only the future. Yes I have decided to have sex before marriage and I did have sex before marriage. No I was not under peer pressure because nobody knew that I was even sexually active until three months after I let my boyfriend take my virginity. The reasons why I decided to have sex was: (1) I knew that I wanted to lose my virginity by someone whom I really felt like I loved, (2) We actually started planning our wedding, (3) I wanted to know if I would change (as in personality wise) just because of being sexually active, (4) My boyfriend never dumped me after we had sex, and (5) I made him my spiritual husband and I know that he will be my husband spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
i'm 16... and i have decided not to wait until marriage to have sex


i have quite a few reasons, but here are some of them


1. i'm not sure i even WANT to get married


2. i would want to have more then one sexual partner, and i believe that marriage is forever if you do take part in it


3. yeah your virginity is something special but i don't think that it's that special, as long as your happy with your decision i think you should just have sex whenever


there's more but these are the main ones...
I'm 16 year old and I plan on staying a virgin until I'm married.Because I think my relationship would be more meaningful if you could get to know each other without having sex not to mention std's.And also I think if will show the strength in there relationship and give you something to look forward to.And I'm not ready for a child yet.When you have sex there's no protection that's 100% sure but not to have sex.And marriage would bring the stability you need to have a child.
I'm 15, almost 16





and it's my preference to wait till marriage, although it's kinda a biased answer, cause I think marriage isn't really necessary to have sex, but you just gotta know that she/he's the one, follow my drift?





I put myself in my partners situation, and I have major selfishness that I can't help but feel, I would want to know my girlfriends had someone else d*ck and had been touched and felt pleasure like that by some other guy, same goes for me though too, I'm just saving myself unpleasant feelings, and whoever gets me in the end would be pretty lucky to know I'd saved myself for him, that special person





there's a lot to explain...but it's super hard to type, it's something to be decribed in person, so sorry for a lame reasoning





edit: oh and I just remembered that I don't think I can handle the thought of being pregnant, it'd just be very stressful and what-not, at the age I'm at, I gotta know I can handle a kid before I have sex





I think of how I'm glad I only went as far as kissing with my ex boyfriend, I had enough self control not to have sex..cause everyone gets that urge, otherwise, I would of def. regreted it, just a thought in the back of my mind
im 14 and im not going to wait because most guys want to do it before marriage and well i have to lose it sometime so i might as well make it worth it- not a one night fling.


but if i were to meet a guy that wanted to wait then i wouldn't care as long as he showed me he cared for me by hugging, kissing, cuddling, maybe taking a shower together(with bathing suits on so we didn't get tempted) but as long as he's worth it then i have absolutely no problem with it.





Edit: i have no intention of having sex any time soon, i think i'll wait till im 16 before i even consider having sex with someone i love.
im 13 and im a virgin and i decided to not have sex till marriage because thats when you know the relationship is not based on sex if hes willing to wait. the relationship is true. also, id be afraid to have sex, fall in love, and then breakup. when your married its like you dont have to worry about them leaving you really. but then again some people dont belive in marriage or some people dont wanna get married. so its really up to them. some people also dont care what the outcome is.
I am fourteen and currently a virgin, but I don't plan to wait until marriage.


I plan to have sex when I am ready and with someone I love, maybe that will be when I am married but I'm not counting on it...To me sex IS a big thing but isn't something you should really wait until marriage for, I honestly do not see the point.


So yea, I will have sex when I am with someone I love, most likely before marriage :).
I'm 13. I don't plan on waiting until marriage.





Do you think I'm a sl^t yet?





Anyways, some people say they're going to wait until marriage, so they can save it for someone special, and they know they're not going to dump you right after - news flash. That special someone can divorce you, just because you're married, it's not written that you'll stay together.





They might do it for a religion. I don't have a religion.





It's not like I'm going to have sex the first chance I get, but what difference does it make if your married or in a long committed relationship? Probably just a ring. I'm not dead set against saving myself for marriage, but that would be nice.





I mean, if I feel ready, then I will.
Im 16. And im not a virgin. I never thought of waiting til marriage, but i was not ready. I made a mistake and i regret it but whats done its done. I think that sex is a big deal, you have to ready and completly sure of what you are doing and with whom you are doing it. I was almost 15 when i lost my virginity i knew i was not ready but i thought i was in love and my bf was pressuring me, at the end i gave up. Like i said i regret it. But i dont think is a bad thing to have sex before marriage it all depends on how mature you are. Taking in count that if you are ready to have sex, you should be ready to face whatever comes next.
I'm 15, going on 16 next month. I'm waiting until marriage for multiple reasons:





1. I don't want to get STDs


2. I don't want to end up pregnant if the guy isn't going to stick around


3. I don't think you need to ';test out the car before you buy it'; when it comes to sex. If you love someone, you shouldn't dump them because they don't give you good sex.


4. I'm Christian
I'm 16 and I have a purity ring.


I don't want to have sex before marriage because I know I'm supposed to wait and only have sex with my husband. I am a Christian and love my savior Jesus Christ. I think it is the best thing, think about it. If everyone only had sex with their spouse, there would be no STDs.


Also if you do have sex with someone other than your spouse like a boyfriend or w/e, would you want to raise a child with them? Think about it that way and you may rethink having sex.
i'm 16, and i lost my virginity two years ago to a boy that i love, who is my best friend, and i would not have it any other way. i wasn't stupid about it, we used two forms of contraception, got checked out for sexually transmitted infections, and i didn't get knocked up. i respect other people's choice to wait until marriage, but to me, marriage is a piece of paper. i could walk down with a guy friend to the county building right now and get married, but does that mean that we're ready to have sex? no. in my book, sex should come after love and commitment, but that doesn't always mean marriage. and frankly looking at it that way, that marriage MUST mean that you're 100% ready for sex is really black and white.
i respect everyone's opinion on the subject but for me, i'm a virgin but i'm just waiting for the right person, i'm waiting to lose it to somebody i do love, so it's not like i'm gonna be a tramp or something and do it with random people, cause i'm not like that. i'm just not waiting until marriage, you never know if you're gonna end up getting married or not,





i'm almost 15 :)
I am 13. The reasons that I am not having sex until I am married:





I feel that I'm not old enough to handle the emotional side of sex.





If I get pregnant, then I would like to be financially stable. I am 100000% against abortion, so I would never do that, and I would most likely not put my child up for adoption.





Hope this helped (:
I'm 14. Lifes short, say good bye to yesterday, %26amp; tomorrow might be too late. I say if you can do something %26amp; live til the next day, just do it. Lifes too short so don't take it seriously, no one makes it out alive anyway. No i am not a skankk, It was with my boyfriend. And on days i have a hook up buddy i might run too every once in a while, or he'll run to me. As long as he was clean, non abusive, and i knew the guy, that's what i looked for. I don't run around screwing everyone though.
In my opinion, it has nothing to do with whether you wait until you're married to have sex or not, as long as you're in love. Just because you're married doesn't necessarily mean you'll be w/ that person forever. %26amp; At 22, 23, etc., when you date around sex usually happens.
i am currently 19 but lost my virginity at 13. i am and was not a slut. i had sex with someone i knew i would love forever. and we got married and had our daughter together. we were both ready most 13 year old arn't but we were and i don't regret it at all.
I'm 16. I'm not waiting until marriage, I've already lost my virginity but only a couple of months ago. I never planned to wait, I'm not religious so I didn't have a reason like that, and I lost it to someone I love.
I'm 15, I'd wait until i was at least engaged to lose my virginity to the one i love becuz i dont want to regret losing it to sum one that may not b that loyal to me.. That's just me tho :)
im 12 yeah young....i think im going to save it for my husband...i think its gross if you just do it with random ppl at parties...if i do it before marriage it will be someone who i truly believe is the love of my life....
Im 16 and im a virgin but i am NOT gonna wait until marriage.


Kissing my boyfriend feels so good i feel tempted to do it with him.


But i am gonna wait until its been at least a year or so.
I don't plan on getting married. But I want to lose it to someone who I trust and where I won't regret it in the future.


And I'm 15.
I'm 14 and I want to do it with someone I know I love and will stay together with.

No comments:

Post a Comment