Friday, November 25, 2011

How do i know if my marriage is over?

My wife of 17 years moved out of our house while i was away.She has done this before and had an affair, but we tried to work it out.She said that i am emotionally abusive that i dominate her, she has a legitimate point but not to an abusive level.I ask for her opinion and then make a decision which sometimes is contrary to hers.Anyway ,she still wears our wedding band but is still living in anapartment, and we are very cordial to eachother.Should i call it quits or hang in there and give her space and time?How do i know if my marriage is over?
How old where the two of you when you got married? At times when you get married young you feel that you didnt get the chance to try new things and maybe that is what she is feeling. There is a Mexican saying ';No es amor es costumbre'; which means its not love just a routine. Its hard to say. I wish you the best and hope you work things out. I am not a professional marriage counselor, but maybe that would be a good way to start. How do i know if my marriage is over?
I would suggest some kind of counseling. If she thinks you are emotionally abusive, frankly, it doesn't really matter if you think you are being abusive or not. You have to try to see what she sees because that's her reality. You'll never reconcile your marriage if you can't get on level ground. Perhaps, a counselor can help you do that.
Before I read your details. I was going to answer when you find yourself either leaving or kicking the other person out. I see she left and not only that but cheated. Yes, it's safe to say it's over. The feeling has gone, no use in carrying on.
Call it quits!!! Why even ask? Why can't unhappy people move towards happiness instead of just living the re-runs of their own misery??(zafurus!!!)
id say it was over when she left first time....!





she is on the ';grass is greener'; when that dosnt work out shell come back again cos your that devoted to her she knows you will still be waiting. she sounds as tho she is useing you. x
GIVE HER SPACE AND TIME! i would do the same thing if my husband had an affair. maybe you are emotionally abusive and u just dont think so. cuz guys are like that.
You took the words right out of my mouth ';broken hearted';!





;- )
Ditto to ';broken hearteds'; response. Get out of it and get on with it.
do what your heart tells you to do. Just be sure that you are looking at things from both perspectives.
Why would you want a women that had an affair?

No comments:

Post a Comment