Friday, November 25, 2011

Should I tell my girlfriend that I have 3 kids by a previous marriage?

I figure it doesn't really matter that much since I don't have any contact with them (to be totally honest with you, my ex-wife doesn't even know where I am so I don't even have to pay child support). Is it okay to just not tell her, or will she find out eventually? Would she be mad if she found out after we were married?Should I tell my girlfriend that I have 3 kids by a previous marriage?
Yes you should tell, especially if you think things could get serious.Should I tell my girlfriend that I have 3 kids by a previous marriage?
Should you need her, No...Heck yes you should have been told her. Some woman don't date men with children (vice versa), and nobody deserves to be lied to about the status of their lives.





Regardless if you are in the same country, city, state, whatever, those are your children. Why are you hiding them? Because you don't want to pay child support. And for this very reason, your current girlfriend needs to know what type of person you are.





This is going to Bite you in the A**, and it should! Everything should be on the table by the third date. Because after two, that person is interested. Why waste your time with a loser for a third and fourth date!





Tell her!
As a parent (whether you are involved with them or not), you have a duty to tell your current partner about your children. First of all, she will eventually find out, and if she is that into you, it shouldn't matter to her if you have children. Children are the most precious gift that can be given to someone, and you shouldn't take that for granted by trying to hide the fact that you have 3! Feel blessed to have been so lucky.
Ummm YEAH!!! who wouldn't be mad if they found that out about any partner? That is a huge thing to not tell about, unless you really are not serious at all with this person.....but if you want long term........think about it this way. It is very reasonable for them to think WOW he didn't tell me about this what else hasn't he told me about? And there you would loose any trust you might of had. But seeing that you are just backwards enough to hide out so you don't have to help your own children! I would hope that shines through enough to have any self respecting woman leaving you alone.
ya, i think that is something you might want to tell her. But if i were you i would leave out some of the details you mentioned to us because it really shows that you are a super crappy guy. She would be pissed if she found out if you did not tell her and i am guessing she would leave you if she found out after you got married...i sure as hell would! Wow, what an amazing guy to not even give a flying F about your kids...please do the world a favor and go sterilize yourself...please! oh ya..and if your ex ever finds you...you are going to be super screwed, ever think of moving to Kuala Lumpur?
yea u should
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment