Friday, November 25, 2011

Would you support a gay polygamist marriage?

In other words 5 men getting married to each other?


Or 5 woman getting married to each other?Would you support a gay polygamist marriage?
No.Would you support a gay polygamist marriage?
Five men being married to each other would be considered gay polyandry, not gay polygamy.





For bookkeeping purposes, I'd rather keep things simple and limit the official marriage(s) to couples. However, if the couples wanted to be handfasted to all the other couples and singles in the polyandrist household, cool by me.





Okay, so I'm a grammar maven. (g)
Sure, why not? As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, I don't see a problem with it.





I don't think I personally would become involved in that kind of a relationship, but I'm not one to deny other people happiness just because I have a different idea of what happiness means.
What consenting adults choose to do is no business of mine.





It's fascinating to me that two or three or ten people can set up housekeeping and society does not really care. But if they call their relationship a marriage society sends in the SWAT team.
I don't like the idea of polygamy, so I would be against it. I think marriage should be between two consenting non-related adults.





I have no problem with them being gay though.
Sure if they all consented to the marriage willingly and they were all adults.
Yup. If that's what makes them happy. It's their life they should be able to live it as they see fit. As long as they are all consenting adults, who cares what they do?
If all parties were consenting adults, I would support it, yes.
It is not for me; however, if that is the way someone else chooses to live I do not see how it would be my business.






I'm not against polygamy, so fine by me
Sure. If it makes them happy.
NO

No comments:

Post a Comment