Friday, November 25, 2011

How do I spice up my marriage life?

We are married for 18 years with 2 lovely kids. I have a good and responsible husband, but he is a boring man. Day in and out, we lead a very routine life and throughout these years I tried many ways to keep the candle burning. Now I am beginning to feel tired, and run out of ideas what to do to spice up our marriage life. Any suggestions?How do I spice up my marriage life?
every married couple land into same situation n posting such question I dont think will work out see what interests both of you in common, I may suggest you to buy a compute n sit sharing knowledge it may be good idea in my mind but it may not suit you coz we dont know ur financial positions is it not, so better try to find things that impress both of you or family but am sure if you buy a computer n sit on yahoo answers you will learn the world, improve knowledge, n how ppl share n kill time over here. try it it will work out.How do I spice up my marriage life?
Hi! I think i can think of somethings that may help you spice up your marriage. You think your husband is boring but have you thought about the reasons why he may have felt that way. Marriage is a lifetime commitment and both of you have the responsibility to make things work.





Maybe, you can try some tricks like an out of town date. Communication is the ultimate key to solve this problem of yours. While on a date maybe you can talk about the bf-gf stage you had with your husband. bring back some cherished memories. You can also try some tricks in bed, things that you both have not rried before. Hope I have helped you in my own lil way.
Yep. When you're in bed together and the lights are off, start talking about your fantasies. You don't have to actually act all of them out, especially if some make either of you uncomfortable, but talking about them can really get the juices flowing and it's easier if you start out in the dark. It's less embarrassing to start out that way. Eventually, you may find you have some of the same fantasies, and may even playact them out.
To spice up your married life? Sorry, but it's going to be up to you. For the rest of your married life. And there are plenty of things to spice up the marriage. Compared to other marriage problems, this is really a minor problem. Yes, you will have to keep on taking the initiative. Check out my ';source'; for ideas that work.
why dont u involve your daughter in this or son..also talkto your husband about going out for just couple vacation together every 6 months..etc......and dine out each weekend n talk nothing except you too.....sex is overrated iam sure that can happen at each night......
Ask him if he would prefer another woman or another man in your bed. You don't have to actually do it. But it might plant a very interesting seed in his head.
tell him to get creative with going out and reward him with sex
cheat on him that will wake him up !

No comments:

Post a Comment