Friday, November 25, 2011

What is your opinion of the former Miss California's opinion concerning gay marriage?

What is your opinion of President Barack Obama's opinion concerning gay marriage?What is your opinion of the former Miss California's opinion concerning gay marriage?
I agree wth him


its just an opinion


let the nation decide


not the gay judgeWhat is your opinion of the former Miss California's opinion concerning gay marriage?
I think it was tacky. America is a land of free speech, and I fully support her rights to express her opinion. I respect that she did not lie.





But she should realize that she has offended many people. Let's switch it up by fourty years; what if she had said she was against blacks and whites getting married? It is her opinion, and her religious beleif, and she is entitled to it, but would that have embraced the American dream of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all people?





And while I wish Obama was more supportive, I think he has the strength of character to do what is right, no matter his personal opinion.
if she said it was wrong , she was right





ask any parent of a new born child if they wished and hoped that their new born grows up to be gay the vast majority will say no---- the rest are in denial--- therefore her opinion is correct and should be congratulated
Former Miss California has a right to her own opinion and I don't agree with them. But she needs to go away now and stop telling everyone about her problems. No one cares. Her 30 seconds of fame are way over. Kick rocks FORMER Miss California.
i think everyone should believe what they want to believe.





I think it's true she lost because of that question - which sucks because now it's 'wrong' to believe what we want to... =\ and now we have to be politically correct.
We live in the United States of America. the greatest country in the world! In this country we believe in freedom of speech. For her to get her title taken away b/c of what she said makes me sick.
About the same as the banning of gay marriages by that state - brutal.
She's not Miss California anymore, so her opinion is irrelevant.
I agree with Obama. And I think it should be illegal though to take her crown away just becuase she had an opinion. This is America we have freedom of speech!
fun fact: the former miss california is my elementary school teacher's daughter!
I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and at least she didnt lie.


I think she should have kept her crown.
Her opinion counts for nothing
Mr Trump. needs to reinstate her . Long Live Marriage Adam and Eve style no Adam and Steve
she can think what she wants.
who is she, does nt say much for her views.
  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment