Friday, July 30, 2010

Can I still get a marriage license in Makati if I can't get parental advice?

It's one of the requirements for a marriage license to obtain parental advice from parents if the bride and groom and between 21 to 25 years of age. However, is it possible to still get a license if I don't get parental advice?Can I still get a marriage license in Makati if I can't get parental advice?
21 - 25 years of age?!





Where are you, the STONE AGE?!





That's still pretty young for marriage, but I think you should be considered adults!





Here in America, you can get married at 18!





If you want to make an adult decision and are sure of it, I support you and think you should try to go ahead and get your license wherever you're living. If you have a close relationship with your parents, I would advise you talk to them and tell them your plans. Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment