Friday, July 30, 2010

How many of you truly know someone who has waited for marriage to have sex?

And I don't count celebrities, you kooky JoBro fanatics.How many of you truly know someone who has waited for marriage to have sex?
I didnt wait till marriage but i wish that i had. Of course it would have been the same seeing as it was the same man. It is a special feeling. and that is why many people should wait. How many of you truly know someone who has waited for marriage to have sex?
I dont know anybody that has but i have respect for people who does decide to wait.





I didn't wait for marriage but i did wait until i met the right man i was 21 and still a virgin when my husband and i started dating and he was 25 and also still a virgin..We lost our virginity's to each other while dating.
my husband's cousing waited. She got married at 25 years old and hade never even kissed a guy. Her first kiss was to her husband on their wedding day. She is a hardcore Christian.





She then found out four months later that her husband was a pill head. He went to a rehabilitation center in Cali for a full year.





Kinda sucks that she waited for so long for prince charming and then bam her perfect plan fell apart.





Oh well, it happens to the best of us.
i know alot...i go to a christian college and i have to attend chapel and one of their main points sometimes is waiting for marriage....and many of them say that they were both virgins when they got married, its not a bad thing
My husband did - just unfortunately he chose the wrong woman to marry the first time around!
I know some. Mixed bag on results - same as those who did not wait.
I am one of those...i hope to meet the one...


have waited and still waiting. im 22

No comments:

Post a Comment