Friday, July 30, 2010

How long does teen marriage last?

a 17yr old boy and a 21yr old girl are gettn married.


both of them were hoes before they got engaged.


how long do you think their marriage will last?How long does teen marriage last?
Less than a year, let me guess you're in love with the 17 year old.How long does teen marriage last?
It last a long time believe it or not they just cheat on each other sometimes off and on. Or some last longer than adults being married.
not for long








the wife will drive them apart
Depends on their commitment to the relationship.My wife and I were both 19 when we got married 27 years ago!
That's illegal
1 hour.
At least until the baby is born
She'll get pregnant, and then they'll break up.





So probably 3-6 months.
A stopped reading after the ';H'; word.





3 months tops.
Not even a second.
Two months
I'm betting 3 days
I doubt it'll make it a few months.
  • make up advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment