Friday, July 30, 2010

Guys: what do you think of girls who are saving themselves for marriage?

and not for religious reasons, just for personal reasons?





what do you think?Guys: what do you think of girls who are saving themselves for marriage?
I'm not a guy but I there was a survey on this on my school retreat.





Most guys said that they would like to marry a virgin. They know that she waited for him.





However now? Some said that they wouldn't like the idea of waiting for marriage for sex.





Typical guy answer.Guys: what do you think of girls who are saving themselves for marriage?
Haha I love how it's all girls answering.





I'm a guy and I personally could care less if a girl is saving herself for marriage. I've had 2 girlfriends who were saving themselves and I respected their decision. There's lots of fun stuff you can do without having sex.





As long as the girl isn't a sl*t, whatever she wants is fine by me.





I do think though that most 16 year old guys wouldn't like a girl saving herself because that means no sex for a while (obviously). It helps if the guy has already had sex before too because then sex isn't nearly as important as it is when you're a virgin.








Edit: I don't like girls who are saving themselves for religous reasons at all. If it's their personal choice then it's all good.
I'm a girl, but w/e i'll answer anyways





I personally believe to wait until marriage. I think of it as getting your ex's name tattooed on your body. If you have sex, then breakup, it's gonna remind you. I'm waiting for both religous/personal reasons. And im only 13, so if u do it now, it makes you seem like a hohoho. But if Im with a guy, and think he's the one, I might test the waters. I mean, you get married and the guy cant dance for his life!!!!
im a girl and im gonna answer this.


i think everyone has the right to choose whatever they want to do but i would never really save myself for marriage.


i mean honestly its just sex, as long as you don't go whoring around at 15 then it's ok to have sex in a committed relationship.


would you really wanna wait until marriage to realize the sex sucks?


but i totally respect your decision and most (mature) guys would respect you for that
I completely agree with lalala.





I'm not saving myself for marrige, but for a committed relationship. Which will probally be in college. High school relationships aren't very committed most of the time.
its a bit odd.





(im a girl)





they might not like you as much and try to use you?





but i dont really know :P

No comments:

Post a Comment