Friday, July 30, 2010

Would you prefer your spouse be experienced or saved themselves for marriage?

All things equal. Same person - just different situation.Would you prefer your spouse be experienced or saved themselves for marriage?
doesn't matter, its whats inside that matters, and as you get older , it becomes much harder to find a woman who hasn't been married or experienced before.Would you prefer your spouse be experienced or saved themselves for marriage?
Anyone who ';wants'; a virgin is on an ego trip or is very in secure. Who in there right mind wants to marry someone who knows absolutely nothing about sex, doesn't know what pleases them or knows how to please you?





I made the big mistake of marrying a virgin and it was horrible. Know woman wants to constantly have to teach her husband what she needs and he just doesn't get it.





Now I understand how my first husband felt when I was a virgin and he married me. I actually believed that it was important for my husband to be my first sexual experience. It sounded great, but it sure didn't turn out that way.





Knowing what I know today, if I had it to do all over again. I would not wait until I got married before having sex, I would never marry a virgin, and I would clearly know ahead of time what I was getting before I married any man. Sex isn't everything, but it is a big part of a marriage. If the sex is bad, it will seriously damage the marriage.
Come on! He's gotta know how to work me. I'm very sexual. So he has to be a no bars freak. Just like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment