Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do introverted or extroverted people marriage divorce?

Witch Group of people are likely more to cheat on their spouse?





INTROVERTED people ?





EXTROVERTED people?Do introverted or extroverted people marriage divorce?
Typically, I'd have to say extroverts but I have no proof to back this up... it's just a guessDo introverted or extroverted people marriage divorce?
Extroverted, most introverted people like my self like to keep to them selfs. Extroverted love to socialize and have a greater chance to find someone to cheat with.
An extrovert is of course more likely to have relations with more people. I'm extremely extroverted and i avoid getting into monogamous relationships because I know there's no way I'll stay that way for long.
extrovert cause they always need more attention

No comments:

Post a Comment