Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I convince my parents to give me an arranged polygamous marriage?

Why would you want to?How do I convince my parents to give me an arranged polygamous marriage?
Tell them you are going to call the police and report that they wont help you marry a married person,( not sure if your male or female here)





Tell them you already have the marriage license, ( you better get one first, with homosexuals already receiving them, why not?).





Tell you inlaws they need to give your parents a huge dowry for the marriage, and tell the police you extorted money from the future inlaws for the marriage.


Good luck, and enjoy the state hospital after this call.How do I convince my parents to give me an arranged polygamous marriage?
You can't legally marry 2 men.
you could start by being nice to them
Is there such a thing?
just don't get one. is that even legal?

No comments:

Post a Comment