Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you feel about gay marriage?

i think its a natural feeling even though im straight i support the gays..just dont turn me into one haha..but seriously what do you think? has our society evolved enough to let a new chapter in life to begin?How do you feel about gay marriage?
I'm personally fine with it. Gay marriage doesn't affect straight marriages. Otherwise, the marriages that happened in CA prior to prop 8, %26amp; the marriages in MA %26amp; CT would have straight couples suffering, right?





Hasn't happened. Marriage isn't for everybody, that's true. But 2 grown, consenting adults who aren't blood related who want to have all the benefits of marriage should be able to do so. That's the reason I'm married.How do you feel about gay marriage?
You can't turn gay. And gay people should be able to adopt kids. I mean what is so wrong with it? If you think we're gonna molest them or something then people are insane. Straight parents rape their kids all of the time. And single parents do just fine with only 1 sex raising the kids so 2 of one sex is even better. And people in foster care would like to get out of foster care and into loving homes. Yea sorry I pretty much just answered the 2nd person's coment.
Don't care for it, don't support it. And don't tell me that if it doesn't affect my life I should support it. Lots of things I don't agree with doesn't affect my life. People that get pissed off about this just are not thinking. They would never support something they don't agree with, so why get mad at me for doing the same thing?
I don't think religious people will ever let ';Gay Marriage'; be. Civil Union, probably. But marriage is seen as a religious thing, man and woman. As long as we get the same rights as married straight couples, I don't care what it's called. But I'd like to have a service to go along with it, not just sign papers.
A dude wants to marry a dude, who am I to stop them? It doesn't effect me one bit. If it makes someone happy great. You can marry a chair for all I care. How is love and commitment ever wrong? Besides being against it isn't going to stop people from being gay, being in gay relationships, having gay sex, etc. So why let the marriage thing bother you? Let people live their lives.
it does not go with the bible and gods rule, if you have questions about the ';catholic thing'; and need proof, they found Noah's ark just where the bible says it is, next to mt sinai,


scary huh
i totally support it. and i think its idiotic for people to say its okay for them to marry, but not to adopt.
i totally agree with gay marriage, i mean, you fall in love with personality, not genitals!!!!!!!!
';..just dont turn me into one ';





You can't turn gay, you're either gay or you're not.
I support it :) Why not if people are in love, male and female male and male female and female as long as they're in love
Well I am gay and I want to be married one day and have adopted children so I clearly support it
completely support it
I never understood why ANYONE would want to get married

No comments:

Post a Comment