Saturday, August 21, 2010

OMG! I had a 3some just to please my hubby and now think I prefer women. Is a 3 way marriage legal?

So my hubby always dreamed of having a 3 some so I arranged for my best friend to help out on his birthday. But now that I've slept with my best friend I'm developing feelings for her. Does Prop 8 accept 3 way marriage or is that the next stage? I'm so confused.OMG! I had a 3some just to please my hubby and now think I prefer women. Is a 3 way marriage legal?
Wow. You SURE fooled me LOL! A thinly veiled reference to Prop 8. Next time if you actually have something intelligent to ask then just freaking ask it. If you don't want gay people to get married then just say so. Yeah I know I know I know . . . farm animals, bigamists, etc. PLEASE. Like that hasn't already been worked over a million F-in times. Have an opinion? State it.





NO on Prop 8. I LOVE my gays! See. Just like that. Did you see that?OMG! I had a 3some just to please my hubby and now think I prefer women. Is a 3 way marriage legal?
First of all no it is not legal and I think you knew that before you even posted this absurd question. Second, if I were you I would keep this filth to myself. I wouldnt be proud to tell anybody you did this to please your ignorant husband and now your own marriage is in jeopardy. The both of you are sick and seriously need some counseling.
Welcome to my life bebe. Polyamory is the natural way of us. You dont need a marriage certificate to practice it. .. just a free spirit and a whole lot of understanding and mutual respect for personal preferences.
no to proposition 8. I love women too darling on occasion.lol. I am happily married to a man. woo hooo. best of both worlds.
I have to agree with the green haired dude for the most part. Sexual relationships should be between a man and woman only!
i feel sorry for your husband. Now u like females! Well i guess u guys can all have 3 somes all the time.
no it's not legal but if thats what he wanted then this is what he deserves.
The whole 3some thing was a bad idea to begin with.


xoxo Jeana
your in for trouble honey 3 into 2 dont go stop it now
not allowed.. but does ur husband know this??? he might be upset and disgusted if he knew that u lost interest in him and now like females better*
sounds like his dream came true....he wanted you to love another woman...and you will behind his back...LOL
No. The bible says you can only have sex between one man and one women, and also sex is only for procreating child. You are not supposed to do it for pleasure. Read the bible.





I think you are a big sinner and will burn in hell.
  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment