Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do some men find it so hard to leave relationships especially marriage?

why do men find it hard to leave long term relationships and/or marriages?





why do some men stay even when they are not happy?Why do some men find it so hard to leave relationships especially marriage?
Because they are the ones who have to spend the rest of their lives paying out money after the divorce.Why do some men find it so hard to leave relationships especially marriage?
Because when there is a family involved it is hard to leave them. The court system is stacked against them. In most cases if they are the one that leaves they have to deal with a scorned women. A women that can and in a lot of cases does make it very hard for them to be a good father.





A good man realizes to carry the guilt he will have for leaving is a heavy burden to carry. He also knows that his life with his children is over as he knows it. All the nights of tucking them in, hearing their little feat hitting the floor when they come running for him as he comes home from work are gone. seeing his children grow up every day. the joy of everyday life with them is gone.





Knowing the person that the children love will rename you as$hole. Realizing that his life will be a constant struggle to do the right thing all the time his ';wife'; acts like she is entitled to keep him from the children.





Its not an easy thing for men to face and the guilt lasts for a life time.





Imagine what it must be like to be a man!





You can never know the pain that a man must go through when he makes that decision.
Well unfortunately that sounds a bit like myself because my marriage is breaking up. If a guy has a big heart and feels it can be hard to leave a bad situation. I was against us breaking up I was even willing to go to couples therapy, but she is not willing to do this and won't listen to anyone that cares about the marriage. I do remember some happy times and maybe I was trying to keep those feelings alive in a marriage that imploded on itself.


I also think to admit defeat is to realize that as you get older and going back to being single , that it means you may be alone and that is depressing. So you have to pick yourself up and hold your head high and just enjoy your freedom. I hope that you can understand that breaking up hurts the guys as much as the women out there. Have a great day!
I can't speak for all men, but I can give you my reasons.





I married young, and dumb. That was a mistake. And there were things about my wife that gave me more of a 'free bailout' card than most... I found out after marrying her, that she had serious diagnosed mental/emotional issues that she wouldn't take meds for.





It was a rollercoaster to say the least.





Personally, I had to do everything that I could to make the marriage work, because I was raised to respect marriage so strongly. If I didn't do everything I could to work with her, I would have considered it a big failure of mine.





So I stuck with it, but I wasn't idle, I didn't just 'let it continue'. I took steps, I made measurable efforts, I tried setting aside time to talk with her each day, just for the sake of talking. I tried going with some of her interests, being supportive that way; I even went so far as to read Dr. Phil.





Let me tell you something. Dr. Phil is an idiot.





I digress, the point here is that I didn't *just* not leave, I did things, I really tried to improve the situation because she agreed to try with me. She never did, and when her family started telling me about infidelity problems... It was time to call it quits.





Just in time, too, I managed to dodge an STD that she picked up.
Maybe they take their marriage vows seriously... ';for better or worse';. Isnt this what we want and expect from our husbands? Perhaps he really does love his wife, and even though he isnt happy at the moment, he doesnt know how to fix it, but doesnt want to just up and leave.





Or perhaps he is comfortable in his home and doesnt want to be the one to leave and just biding his time until his wife leaves?
That must be one committed man you got there honey. If you have children, surely he wouldn't want to break up his family, and he's 100% right. But if you don't want him, he's gonna make another woman very happy.
They have too much to loose and it is more convenient just to do what they want and complain when they are home.
Because they feel an obligation to be loyal to the person they loved at one time.
Because life isn't good all the time.





Reality bites.
too much hassle
because life sucks and they want someone to love on

No comments:

Post a Comment