Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My friend is absoloutly obsessed with marriage what do i do?

my friend has all over her facebook that she's engadged and all over her myspace and all over her msn everywhere she's obsessed with trying on wedding dresses and getting pre marital councelling i think she is rushing things a bit too quit she only got engadged this year and is planning to get married early next year i just want to know your opinion on getting married so quickly?My friend is absoloutly obsessed with marriage what do i do?
Muriel's Wedding on DVD. I bet your friend has a copy of it too?My friend is absoloutly obsessed with marriage what do i do?
really is nothing to do with you ,,, she in love ,,, most people marry a year later after the ring on finger ,,, so good luck to your friend for a happy marriage,,
tell her to find a partner already
tell her she needs a hobby

No comments:

Post a Comment