Saturday, August 21, 2010

Good movies about marital problems that make you think about your own marriage?

I'm looking for some good movies to watch that are about marriage and paint a real picture of the problems people have in a marriage and how they deal with them. I liked Why Did I Get Married and Fireproof. Those are the kind of movies I'm looking for. Any ideas?Good movies about marital problems that make you think about your own marriage?
I also liked Fireproof. It had real meaning to me. The Breakup is a good one with Jennifer Anniston and Vince Vaughn. They are not married in the movie but it still hits home with married relationships.Good movies about marital problems that make you think about your own marriage?
I learned alot about marriage by watching ';the story of us';. I learned that you fight about small things that do not really matter because it is hard to face the real problem underneath. It's gives you the women's perspective and the man's perspective.
Meet the Fockers





My wife's parents are weirdly similar about the whole openness about their sex lives and it can get awkward, especially when they try to talk to me about it, lol.
Click ! Beautiful movie.
dinner with friends~ look it up its a really good one!





I will write back if I think of more!
i think i love my wife...with chris rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment