Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Marriage: How seriously do you take the answers in this forum?

I'm just saying that it seems like some posters have ';get a divorce'; in paste stand-by.Marriage: How seriously do you take the answers in this forum?
Pretty much all of yahoo answers is a rant and rave board. So taking into context that most of the posts are ranting or raving from frustrated posters, I take it all with a heaping spoon of salt.Marriage: How seriously do you take the answers in this forum?
I like to know what people think... yes much of the people here are teens or preteens that answer nonsense but I have found mature people and real honest answers, it is not that I will follow the suggestions but sometimes you can get another point of view that you have not consider before, just try to have common sense.
There are two answers in the paste mode - ';Go to counseling'; and ';Get a divorce';





I like to hear other people's opinions and points of view. Sometimes someone comes up with something I hadn't thought of. Of course, that's after weeding through all the trolls and idiots.
Well, most of the people here don't have an IQ over 76, so what do you expect.





Also, you should definitely get a divorce.
I wouldn't take any advice from here but ideas and suggestions are nice sometimes-this is for entertainment purposes isn't it? There are a lot of very nice folks on here but some don't have a clue about life. and some are just children
yeah they do--------then everyone wonders why the divorce rate is so high. its the simple answer for too many things. they're either tormented, unhappy women, unmarried women or boys being flippant.
Ha, I have asked a few and got a few good answers, but mostly it seems to be kids who have no clue. I do find it to be somewhat amusing.......and you should get a divorce!
when I ak a question, I don't get many answers so I read the ones I do get and agree with the one who is on my same mind set.

No comments:

Post a Comment