Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girls how many of you would go out with an abstinent until marriage guy?

I just want to see how many will go out with one.





And why they want to.Girls how many of you would go out with an abstinent until marriage guy?
i would because it would be


special when we got married


and i wouldnt feel like im being pressured if


i kno hes waiting too


:)Girls how many of you would go out with an abstinent until marriage guy?
I think it's admirable to wait until after marriage, definitely worth it because you two would only belong to each other in that regard. It's a nice, fresh way to start a marriage. Just two people with no baggage.
i DEFINITELY would. i rather a virgin than a sexually experienced guy. then we can experience stuff tog in bed on our marriage night. ;)





but honestly, these are the good guys that are hard to find nowadays imo.
Me. No offense, but why on earth would I want to go out with some guy who sleeps around. I don't want to worry about STDs he may have, or if he is lying about anything.





I personally would ONLY date guys who wait till marriage... sorry...





^_^
Umm... yeah I wouldn't have a problem with that, because sex isn't necessary to have a satisfying relationship, and I respect the choices of others.
I would. I can appreciate a man who's not about sticking it everywhere that isn't blocked off.
i plan on being abstinent until marriage so yes i would date him.

No comments:

Post a Comment