Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies looking for serious relationships/marriage, is sex overrated? Is good sex that important?

I'm just talking sexual intercourse. The guy is smart, attractive, perfect, even sexy but just not good at sex? He may just not be big enough down there. Still marry the guy right? If yes, then where do you get your sexual satisfaction? Cheat?Ladies looking for serious relationships/marriage, is sex overrated? Is good sex that important?
Sex can always improve and there is a sooo many things that can be done to do so. Yes, I would married the guy! I mean if I think that he is smart (that good he can learn), attractive, perfect and sexy then I really like him even if the sex is not great. I'm not a cheater! I hate cheaters! I've been cheated! I would never put someone I care through that!Ladies looking for serious relationships/marriage, is sex overrated? Is good sex that important?
There are a couple of things you could do...





Teach him to be great at oral sex. If he is able to make you scream with his mouth, then maybe a small penis is not as bad.





Or possibly talk with him about opening up your marriage in some way. Whether allowing each other to have sex with others, or possibly swinging together. You would be surprised at the number of guys who fantacize about their wives with other guys. A win/win for them.





Good luck





SL
cheat? are you high? have some moral please. Don't even think about cheating. If you are marrying the guy, you are making a committment about your loyality. Marry him if you like him, otherwise, find another guy. Just that simple.
masterbait if it's not that great! never cheat. good sex is very important to me but my fiance's very above average size...so i'm thinking if he was small thats what i would do. get off by myself!
no!

No comments:

Post a Comment