Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gays rights with in reason, meaning that homosexual are in title to marriage as the rest?

Just when some churches %26amp; other places of worships can not change their relgion text book or Bible. Like i am for gay rights, but I could not see gay couple being married with the church, becuase the Bible said other wise. I think, if i were gay, i am not sure i believe in christian faith at all. Gays rights with in reason, meaning that homosexual are in title to marriage as the rest?
We are all born sinners some get saved others fall for life. In reality if two people of the same sex want to marry fine let God judge them the end. Just be nice enough to the rest of society that believes marriage is a term to be used to signify the joining of a man and a woman. Have the term Marriage or Married not be used as the term used to define this joining.





Marriage is sacred and therefore should be looked at it this way by using this term in this manner it is just disgraceful.








Joining, coupling, bonding those are some terms they can use. Gays rights with in reason, meaning that homosexual are in title to marriage as the rest?
This will forever be an endless debate.


If you talk to a Christian, no. A liberal, sure. A California, you crazy for thinking they shouldnt be able too.


Personally, I dont care. Truly dont. It two people love eachother like I love my husband, be it wrong or right, then they should be able to marry.


And in todays world, the Bible can be twisted however one likes, to ignore the true meanings.
I have no idea what you're saying. BUT . . . it's WITHIN reason not with in reason. And it's ENTITLED not in title. Since I didn't know WTF you were talking about I thought I should at least pause to correct some grammar.
I feel ya!!! I am all for gay marriage. I have several gay/lesbian friends %26amp; their love for their ';partner'; is the same (in my eyes) as my love for my husband of 16 years. LOVE IS LOVE %26amp; LOVE IS NEVER WRONG!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment